Master of Science in Nursing

Have you ever wished for more independence and greater responsibility? A Master of Science in Nursing will give you all of the tools to be certified as an advanced practice nurse. But an MSN from the University of Cincinnati takes it a step further by providing a suite of nursing specialties, allowing you to find the perfect fit for the skills you bring to the program. With any of the specialties you will gain unparalleled knowledge and enhanced skills, and with any of the practitioner or clinical specialist roles you also gain prescriptive privileges. The greatest asset the UC program provides, however, is the confidence to lead; the power to truly influence an entire industry. With this unique program, you will become a real master of nursing.

UC Nurses. We See Leaders.

Take a look at some of the exciting MSN specialties available through UC:

Master of Science in Nursing – Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse-Midwifery
Master of Science in Nursing – Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner

Tags: ,

Post A Question or Comment

+ eight = 15

Learn More

Comments

• Bettina Cordova said:

I am from El Paso, TX and interested to apply for the online FNP program. (1)Can it be taken part time (2) Is it fully online or are students required to travel to UC.

• Hello Bettina, our program is full-time and designed to be completed in 2 years. It is a completely online program aside from the clinical component. Additionally campus visits are not required.

• Margaret Duffy said:

Hi. I am interested in your adult np program. I must work full time. Is your curriculum constructed in a way that makes both possible?

• Hello, Margaret. Our program is full-time. Most of our nurses continue to work full-time while in the program.

• Kristin said:

Is your MSN program for the CNS/Nurse Educator program completely online? When would I have to visit campus? Thanks!

• Hello Kristin, our CNS/NE program is completely online and there are no campus visits required. Coursework is completed through Blackboard, and easy-to-use online environment. Clinicals are completed in your community with a preceptor of your choosing. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor with additional questions at (866) 225-6764.

• Krystel Garcia said:

Hello, I am interested in the Women’s health nurse practitioner and was wondering if it is completely online or/if I had to do on campus clinicals? If so, how many and how many days? Also, can i begin the program in spring or are there only fall acceptances? Thank you.

• Krystel, thank you for your inquiry. The Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner program can be completed in as little as 2 years and does not require campus visits. All coursework is done online and clinicals are completed in your community. We enroll 3 times per year for this program (fall, spring, and summer).For further details, please contact an advisor at 866-225-6764.

• Melissa said:

Hi,
    I noticed that the requirements listed for women’s health program (online msn) were a “c” or better for gradework. Is that still current? I am assuming a 2.0 ? Thanks!

• Melissa, we require the completion of an undergraduate statistics course with a grade of “C” or better. We require and overall GPA of 3.0 or better. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor for more details at 866-225-6764 or click here to view additional admission requirements.

• Lauren said:

Hello, I am currently stationed in Germany as an officer and Army nurse. I am very interested in the online MSN-Adult NP program. I just want to verify that this is completely an online portion aside from the clinical component. Also, would I just have to ensure that the hospital where I work (a U.S. hospital) will allow me to do clinical rotations? What if I move–does it matter that I switch hospitals?

• Hi Lauren,
      Yes, our program can be completed 100% online and clinicals can be done in your hospital as long as it not within your direct work unit. If you move, you will need to find a clinical site and preceptor to complete your clinical hours. You will work with the Clinical Site Coordinator regarding contracts and guidelines prior to beginning your clinicals. Pease contact an advisor for more details at 866-225-6764.
      Thanks!

• Donita Polk said:

Just to be clear, the didactic portion of the Midwifery program is all online and the clinical portion has guidelines on this website for how to pick the site and preceptor, is this correct?

• Hi Donita, all of your course assignments are completed online through a system called Blackboard. Clinical hours are completed through preceptors and clinical sites in your community. Please click here to view the ideal clinical sites for each specialty.

• Marshette said:

Is the MSN-FP program entirely online or is there any traveling involve and if so, what location? I do know the university is in Ohio, but I also saw something regarding online in Orlando for this university.

• Hi Marshette, our online MSN program does not require campus visits. You would send transcripts to the off-site admissions center located in Orlando. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor at 866-225-6764 for additional details.

• Niki said:

What is the first time board passing rate with Adult and Family NP

• Niki, thank you for your question. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor to discuss the most up-to-date board passing rates at 866-225-6764.

• Lynette Rossback said:

I live in the state of Washington. Is the FNP available in Washington?

• Hi Lynette. The distance learning FNP program is offer 100% online with no required visits to campus. Clinicals are conducted in your community. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor for more details at 866.225.6764.

• Arabella said: