Discover Your Path to Nursing Leadership
If you are ready to accept more responsibility, enhance your skills, and further your career, then the UC Master of Science in Nursing program can help you achieve your goals. As a student you will learn to diagnose and treat illnesses, gain the ability to earn certification and prescriptive privileges, and become a LEADER. Which program is the ideal fit for you?
- Adult-Gero Clinical Nurse Specialist: This unique dual degree allows you to engage in patient care, research, consulting, project management, and teaching. Concentrations include Adult Health/Gerontology or Critical Care.
- Nurse-Midwifery: For nurses captivated by the beauty of birth and the care of women throughout pregnancy, delivery, and their life spans, this specialty allows you to be a part of this miraculous process.
- Nursing Administration: If you enjoy leading a team, evaluating processes, and developing organizational structure, the Administration specialty may be your ideal path to an MSN.
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner: These nurses share a special bond with women, addressing their unique needs and improving wellness throughout their lifespan, from puberty through menopause.
Online Coursework, Community Based Application
The UC College of Nursing recognizes that your schedule is busy, so we have created an online and community based curriculum to complete your studies.
- Graduate in as few as 2 years
- 100% online – no campus visits
- Complete your clinicals in your home community
- Comprehensive support throughout your experience from accomplished and practicing professors, academic staff, Program Managers, and Enrollment Advisors