Each step of the process is outlined below. This information has been arranged to serve as a checklist to ensure that you have supplied all of the required information. Please note: your Enrollment Advisor can be contacted at any time to guide you through this process and to answer any questions. They can be reached directly at 866-225-6764 or you can have them call you by clicking on “Learn More” at the bottom of the page.
As you begin your application process, please begin gathering the following documentation:
- Letter of Intent (also know as Personal Goal Statement)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Three (3) Contacts for Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of your RN License
- Official Transcript from all Universities Attended
Step 1: Complete the University of Cincinnati/College of Nursing Online Graduate Application.
- Complete the graduate application online only at the University of Cincinnati website. Go to https://apply.uc.edu/OnlineApply/LogIn.iface?applicant=Grad.
- You must create an account before applying to the University of Cincinnati. Click on “Create New Account” on the left hand side. Complete all required fields, and then click on “Submit”.
- Click on “Start Application”. If you are unable to complete the application in your first sitting, you may save your work and finish completing the application at a later date.
- You will need to fill out the following fields completely before your application can be submitted.
- Account Information
- Demographic Information
- Permanent Address
- Current Address
- Domestic and International Information
- Education Plans (Note: Please choose “Distance Learning” as your campus and “MSN” as your program.)
- Financial Support
- College Information
- Test Scores
- Additional Information (Letter of Intent, Curriculum Vitae or Resume, Other)
- Contact Information for Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Supplemental Information
- Summary Information
- Once all of the information listed above is completely filled out, you will be asked to submit an application fee. The $65 application fee can be paid online by using a credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or by sending a check or money order with the confirmation page you print out after completing your application. (Complete instructions are available on the Admissions website listed above.) If you choose to pay by check or money order, please contact an Enrollment Advisor about where to send your payment along with the “Graduate Admissions Application Confirmation.”
Step 2: Submit Official Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts.
- Transcripts must bear the original signature of the authorized official with the seal of each institution. University of Cincinnati graduates may obtain “campus copy” transcripts at no charge from the University Registrar at 1-513-556-9912.
- You may request the transcripts to be sent directly to the Off-Site Admissions Center, or you may have the transcripts sent to you and you may include them sealed and unopened with your application package.
- International transcripts should be evaluated by World Education Services (WES). UC does not require an official transcript from the home school. More information about WES can be found online at http://www.wes.org/.
- Please send this material to the University of Cincinnati Off-Site Admissions Center: 2145 MetroCenter Blvd., Suite 400, Orlando, FL 32835.
Please review all points listed above and ensure that you have checked off each of the steps for the complete application process. Our Enrollment Advisors are available to assist you, as needed. Please call toll free 1-866-225-6764. While we will attempt to consider your application as quickly as possible, we cannot review your application until all required materials have been submitted.